Get to know our Partners and read what they have to say about current issues in business, leadership and recruitment through our blog posts.
- Hiring the Realtor Before the House Goes on the Market
- The Lonergan SV150 - Looking Back Ten Years
- What's New in the Silicon Valley - Summer 2019 Update
- Interviews Aren't Enough
- The Unexpected Spike in CEO Recruitment
The 2019 Lonergan SV150 is the definitive ranking of the top public companies in technology that are located in the Silicon Valley.
Read our Insights developed from analysis of LSV 150 company data.
View our data-rich Who Runs Silicon Valley series of reports, profiling the leaders at top public companies in the Silicon Valley.
We host events throughout the year for CEOs, Board Directors, and other senior leadership in technology. To learn more about these ground breaking events, click below.
- 2019 Chairman's Dinner
- 2019 CEO Networking Dinner
- Lonergan Partners Hosts Western Michigan Tech Next Students
We are constantly gathering up-to-date insights on business leadership and technology. To get a quick hit, try our Reading List Sampler.
- Wanted: 3,732 Women to Govern Corporate America
- JBL’s $250 Google Assistant smart display is now available for pre-order
- LittleBits enlists the Avengers for its latest kit
- Reddit breach exposes non-critical user data
- Boeing’s new R&D center focuses on autonomous flight