Get to know our Partners and read what they have to say about current issues in business, leadership and recruitment through our blog posts.
- Interviews Aren't Enough
- The Unexpected Spike in CEO Recruitment
- Board Diversity in 2019
- Big Increase in Women on Silicon Valley Boards
- California Mandates Women on Public Boards
View our data-rich Who Runs Silicon Valley series of reports, profiling the leaders at top public companies in the Silicon Valley.
We host events throughout the year for CEOs, Board Directors, and other senior leadership in technology. To learn more about these ground breaking events, click below.
- 2019 CEO Networking Dinner
- Lonergan Partners Hosts Western Michigan Tech Next Students
- 2018 SVDX Annual Dinner
We are constantly gathering up-to-date insights on business leadership and technology. To get a quick hit, try our Reading List Sampler.
- Wanted: 3,732 Women to Govern Corporate America
- JBL’s $250 Google Assistant smart display is now available for pre-order
- LittleBits enlists the Avengers for its latest kit
- Reddit breach exposes non-critical user data
- Boeing’s new R&D center focuses on autonomous flight