Get to know our Partners and read what they have to say about current issues in business, leadership and recruitment through our blog posts.
- Your Best Friends and your Worst Enemies…
- Lessons from the NBA Finals
- The Secret Sauce of Strong Founder CEOs
- ISS Got this One Right
- What Got You Here Won't Get You There
View our data-rich Who Runs Silicon Valley series of reports, profiling the leaders at top public companies in the Silicon Valley.
We are constantly gathering up-to-date insights on business leadership and technology. To get a quick hit, try our Reading List Sampler.
- NYC sues Airbnb to comply with city's subpoena on listings; Airbnb says it didn't comply because NYC's Office of Special Enforcement asked for too much info (Bloomberg)
- Google says it got duck.com after buying video compression startup On2 in 2010; will now redirect domain to a page with links to DuckDuckGo, Wikipedia, and more (Sean Hollister/CNET)
- What should competitive Fortnite look like?
- James Gunn fired from ‘Guardians of the Galaxy 3’ after offensive tweets resurface
- Sources: event-planning company Eventbrite has filed confidentially for an IPO; the company has raised more than $350M and was valued at more than $1B in 2014 (Wall Street Journal)