The Lonergan SV150 is the definitive ranking of the top public companies in technology located in the Silicon Valley.
Follow the links below for our insights about the Companies and People of the Lonergan SV150.
Download the Company Rankings, or get the detailed datatable with more information about each company on the list.
- Lonergan SV150 revenues surge 25% during 2021
- Market cap exceeds $10 trillion for the first time — despite the loss of Tesla, Oracle, HPE and other giants from the rankings
- Explosion of IPOs
- Leaving the Silicon Valley — another year of headquarters changes
- The real winners — founder-CEOs flourish in the LSV150
- Dismal number of women CEOs
- Dramatic increase in women on boards
How the Ranking was developed
Read about the methodology for ranking these companies, see our Silicon Valley map, and understand how our list is related to the Mercury News SV150.
Read about the data in the table and company specific notes.
Links to Prior Year’s Rankings
Select from a variety of media assets you can use in your online or printed articles about the Lonergan SV150.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
To meet the attribution requirement, link or refer your attribution to
The Stanford Dish banner photo at the top of this page is by Jawed [CC BY 3.0 ], from Wikimedia Commons