Lonergan Partners is pleased to bring you the timeliest ever Lonergan SV 150 – our annual ranking of the top public tech companies headquartered within fifty miles of the old HP Garage — to paint you a picture of 2021 tech sector results.
Read our Lonergan SV 150 Insights.
2021 saw some BIG corporate changes in the Silicon Valley.
This year’s LSV150 rankings produced many new and surprising Silicon Valley trends, including:
- Lonergan SV150 revenues surge 25% to an all time high of $1.5 trillion
- Market cap exceeds $10 trillion for the first time — despite the loss of Tesla, Oracle, HPE and other giants from the rankings
- Explosion of large-scale IPOs result in 17 newly public companies making the list
- The real winners — founder-CEOs continue to flourish in the LSV150
- Dismal number of women CEOs — again!
- Dramatic increase in women on boards
For detailed insight on the topics above, visit our LSV 150 Insights page to read our analysis. Look for more of our posts in the coming weeks.