The Lonergan SV150 is the definitive ranking of the top public companies in technology located in the Silicon Valley.
The Lonergan SV150 list displayed at the bottom of this page shows select data suitable for viewing online. Click below for a downloadable PDF suitable for printing.
For a more detailed worksheet with additional information on the companies of the ranking, please visit our Lonergan SV150 insights page for a link to a downloadable SV150 Worksheet PDF.
Insights and Resources
- Lonergan SV150 revenues growth exceeds 11% during pandemic year
- Astonishing 83% growth in market cap year-over-year
- Late 2020 boom in public listings adds twelve new companies to the list
- The South Bay hangs on as geographical hub for Lonergan SV150 headquarters — and seven companies move headquarters out of the Silicon Valley altogether
- Continued growth in women on boards
- No momentum behind number of women CEOs
- Founder flourish in the LSV 150
About the LSV150
How the Ranking was developed
Read about the methodology for ranking these companies, see our Silicon Valley map, and understand how our list is related to the Mercury News SV150.
Read about the data in the table and company specific notes.
Select from a variety of media assets you can use in your online or printed articles about the Lonergan SV150.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
To meet the attribution requirement, link or refer your attribution to