Open Position: Project Coordinator
A career in executive search at Lonergan Partners offers you an exciting chance to work with leaders in technology. We are currently looking to grow our team in the Silicon Valley with a new Project Coordinator.
We are seeking a Project Coordinator for the firm to work directly with a Senior Partner to provide full-service recruiting support and project management. Outstanding Project Coordinators are eligible for expansion in responsibilities and development towards future promotion within the firm.
- Keeps the search process on track across multiple searches, helping to make great placements in efficient timeframes
- In charge of the search schedule; creates a mission-critical schedule for candidates with Lonergan Partners staff and client staff, using creativity, judgment and persistence
- Schedules weekly client updates and ensures they proceed smoothly; follows up on next stepss
- Acts as coordinator for project documentation, creating weekly update dashboards, candidate assessments, profiles, reference reports and any other search documentation required
- Maintains the strictest confidentiality for all client and candidate data
- Maintains thorough documentation of all search efforts in data bases
- Manages seamless Partner phone coverage
- Maintains a master calendar for the Partner
Previous executive recruitment experience is not required. Familiarity with Microsoft Office is required. Our Ideal candidate will have a BA/BS from a top undergraduate program. In order to apply, please fill out the required fields below and attach a current resume along with a brief cover letter explaining why you are applying for this position. Only those fields marked with an asterisk are required.